Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Test Day 6, Monday (1/31)

Yesterday was my last day to try out the different sections and I ended with secundaria segundos or the eighth grade class.  My day started a little later with serving almuerzo in the comedor.  Afterwards I did some blog updating and laundry before heading back to the room following the girls' return from school.  Once again, the afternoon started off slowly as I waited for the girls to finish their chores and then their homework.  After homework time we headed to the plaza for a little volleyball action during which my arms became covered in mud after the ball fell in one of the garden plots nearby.  That was entertaining.  Shortly after we had a brief daily mass with the rest of the girls' sections in the chapel, a little bit of free time during which I talked with the girls and wached some telenovelas, and dinner.  After dinner, more conversation about random girl things like favorite music artists, books, hopes for the future, etc.  They recited their prayers for the night and I read a little with one of them before it was time to go to bed.  Right when I was about to head out, the little bunny rabbit I had been holding for most of the afternoon gave me a final parting gift by peeing on my shorts in a very awkward place.  I was informed the gift symbolized that he liked me.  : D Needless to say, I took a shower as soon as I got back!  All in all, another wonderful group.  And today is the day I choose!  How on earth am I going to decide?  I love them all!