Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cuteness (2/6)

So, my last post was rather brief and I left out my very cute break on Sunday with some kids from chicos/as and kinder.  All the kids had a free period in the middle of Sunday and some found their way up to our section to play. 
I ended up in the racquetball room for about an hour playing an interesting version of tag.  The walls and floor were all base if you touched them with your hand.  I, of course, was usually "it" and had a lot of laughs watching the kids crumple to the floor whenever I got too close. 
I generally chose the walls as my base.  The drop to the floor was a lot farther for me!
Silly boys!  They always had some kind of crazy expression going for them.
Ivone, our fearless leader.  She is bossy!  When I was in her section during my prueba week I spent the morning being bossed around by her from place to place.  Ever since then she always asks me when I'm going to come back and play with her so this day was especially perfect.  I personally think she's one of the prettiest girls here.  And definitely a force to be reckoned with!

More photos of our hilarity are up on the slideshow so check them out.  It was a refreshing break from the couch!