Monday, April 4, 2011

Detail Me! Intro

I've decided to start including small exposés in my blog, entries that are less about my day to day activities and more about going into detail with the lifestyle here.  Each of these entries with be labeled "Detail Me!" to distinguish them from my other personal stories and experiences and will hopefully help answer some questions you all have that I have so far been unable to expound upon.  Which brings me to my next point: send me questions!  I know there's a lot I have yet to explain and I do get questions from some of you, but feel free to pick up the traffic!  My email is sschalle2010@gmail.com.  Here's a list of some of the topics I plan on using (in no certain order):
 - clothing
 - aseos
 - comedor
 - social groups
 - school
 - male/female interaction/differences
 - padrinos
 - diversity
 - names
 - volunteer life as it differs from the house
 - etc.
So let me know! I'll try and cover a topic a week to give you more of the in depth perspective on how things function here.  And if you ask and I don't have an answer, I'll find one!  Happy reading.